No payment required until after Christmas!
For a limited time only we are giving new customers the first month FREE when they signup for an insurance policy. Terms & conditions apply.
Just complete the form below and one of our agents will call you back at a time convenient for you.
We know that insurance is often the last thing on your mind. You see accidents on the internet and on TV and you're certain it won't happen to you. But what if the worst did happen? You'd want to know that you and your family were protected, right? That's where Totally comes in.
The first thing you should know is that we're not like other insurance companies. We won't baffle you with financial jargon, or hide important facts in small print. We won't sell you something you don't need, or that you can't afford.
What we will do is talk to you about your lifestyle and your requirements, then put together an affordable policy that's right for you, and that will pay out if and when you need it.
When you call us, you'll never be talking to a machine, or answering questions from a standard script. Our expert advisors treat every customer as an individual, and never as a number. Oh and they really know their sports!
There are some very good, practical reasons why you should choose Totally over other providers for your personal insurance needs.
1. If you have an income protection policy and you need to make a claim, we won't leave you in the lurch after six months. We'll continue to pay you until you're ready to return to work. With Totally, there is no limit to the length of the claim.
2. If you have a bad accident and sustain a number of fractures, other providers may only pay out for one. Totally cover you for multiple fractures per claim. We'll also pay out for fractures/dislocations to fingers, nose, toes and ribs, which aren't usually covered.
3. There is no limit to the benefit payable. Other income protection providers pay a maximum of £700 per month for injury and £900 per month for sickness. Our policy can pay up to £1000 per month without proof of income and if you can prove your salary, you'll receive up to 60% of your income*. So a company director earning £200k per annum could potentially receive a benefit of £10k per month.
*upper limit may apply
4. Another major provider stopped covering dangerous activities and professional/semi professional sports people in 2009, and haven't sold products in the UK since late 2010. Totally Sports Insurance have more than filled that gap with our comprehensive products and commitment to outstanding customer service.
5. We won't try and sell you multiple, overlapping insurance products that you don't need or want. Instead, we'll tailor-make a comprehensive policy that provides you and your family with exactly the level of cover you need, at the right price. It's that simple. There's no upfront payment, and your policy paperwork will be with you before any money leaves your account.
IMPORTANT - we are aware of a handful of unscrupulous agents operating in the area of sports insurance. They are selling products from reputable insurance providers, but some of the practices they employ are dishonest to say the least. We're determined to stamp out underhand practices in the industry, so if you've encountered one of these agents, we'd like to encourage you to be a whistleblower and let the provider (or us) know about them. If you've had any dealings that rang alarm bells, ask yourself:
We're not trying to scaremonger; we just want to prevent anyone else getting caught out by these less than reputable individuals. At Totally, we took a decision early on to become regulated, because we want our customers to be confident that we will always be open, honest and transparent in our dealings with you. We're the ethical insurer and we do things right.